TJ Rear Drive Shaft and Teraflex SYE Package
A Slip Yoke Eliminator and double cardan (CV) rear drive shaft is a must for any TJ with more than 2 inches of lift. For a limited time we are offering a Teraflex SYE along with one of our premium quality, custom made, drive shafts for $45 below normal retail price!
Package includes a Tom Wood's 1310 series double cardan drive shaft and a Teraflex model 4444401 SYE.
Key features of the drive shaft include:
- 2" diameter .120" wall USA made DOM tube.
- Bigger and stronger than stock spline stub.
- Forged slip yoke.
- Greaseable CV center ball.
- Your choice between Tom Wood's exclusive Gold Seal greaseable universal joints or non-greaseable joints.
- Your choice of spline and slip yoke options, more about that here.
- Comes with new CV bolts with reduced head for ease of installation.
- Best of all every shaft is custom built to whatever length you need. So you can be sure that you will get the right thing the first time around.
Jeep TJ rear drive shaft lengths vary a bit and we want to make sure you get the right thing. That is why we require a length measurement before building the shaft. Measuring is simple and easy. You can read more about how to measure in the link below. Shafts shorter than 16" need to be ordered with the S spline.
We recommend a new set of straps and bolts to securely attach your new drive shaft.
Tom Woods shipped quickly and everything needed was included. Everything went together cleanly with zero issues. Now I have a 2005 LJ without a slip yoke and I have a studly Tom Woods driveline! Thank you