A true Slip Yoke Eliminator kit for the NP241C Chevy Transfer Case. This is not a hack and tap; it is a brand new 32 spline rear output shaft, new seal retainer and seal, and new output flange. The output flange is compatible with 1310, 1350, and 1410 series drive shafts. The bearing hub is in the correct location, unlike other 241c kits which require a spacer between the bearing and bearing shoulder. This kit utilizes an "off the shelf" output flange and does not require a special shortened yoke or flange like other 241C SYE kits.
Key product features
- New output shaft (not a hack and tap).
- Made in the USA
- Comes with versatile output flange that will work with many different sizes and types of drive shaft.
- No bearing spacer required, which means you get full and even load distribution on the rear output bearing.
- Uses standard type output flange. Does not require a specially machined and shortened yoke or flange.
- Maintains the stock speedometer housing.
- Shortens the output shaft of by a whopping 5 inches!
Looks great and the fit and install was really easy to do. Project jeep still being built so haven't had the opportunity to test it out. I have no worries... it's a Tom Woods product
Perfect fit and instructions are very straight forward just follow them to a t, all you need is rtv gasket maker and loctite, haven’t tested it yet as I’m in the middle of ls swapping my Jeep but seems like it will be stronger than factory due to the shorter output shaft, very pleased with this kit will update when I get the Jeep on the road.
Awesome product very well made and looks very beefy!