TJ Front Drive Shaft
Front drive shaft for Jeep TJ or LJ. Does not fit Rubicon model.
TJ front drive shaft replacement is a good idea for almost any TJ that is still running a stock drive shaft. TJ stock front drive shafts used fairly low grade components. Add a lift, bigger tires, and 14+ years of wear and tear and the result could be badly worn or even worse a broken stock drive shaft. Tom Wood's TJ drive shafts are built using only the highest quality components. Key features listed below.
- 2" diameter 0.120" wall USA made DOM tube.
- Bigger and stronger than stock spline stub.
- Forged slip yoke.
- Greaseable CV center ball.
- Your choice between Tom Wood's exclusive Gold Seal greaseable universal joints or Spicer non-greaseable joints.
- Comes with new CV bolts with reduced head for ease of installation.
- Best of all every shaft is custom built to whatever length you need. So you can be sure that you will get the right thing the first time around.
- Custom made drive shafts are shipped one business day after the order is received. How is that possible you ask? Magic. Magic and hard work.
Jeep TJ front drive shaft lengths vary a bit and we want to make sure you get the right thing. That is why we require a length measurement before building the shaft. Measuring is simple and easy. You can read more about how to measure in the link below.
We recommend a new set of straps and bolts to securely attach your new drive shaft.
So far so good looks great and comes with stickers
Thanks to the friendly and knowledgeable Team at Tom’s, I now have a drivable lifted Tj again. These folks know their business 100%. Super fast delivery and an awesome driveshaft.
Perfect fit !!! Fast turn around time !!!
Customer service was great. The drive shaft came in fast, it looks beautiful, and well crafted. I enjoyed that they added some stickers. That’s always a plus! The driveshaft itself fits great and works well!
Great customer service, I emailed them and another group for a quote, these guys responded quickly and with detailed answers (compared to other group). My order shipped super quick, materials appear to be top notch, I haven't actually driven the rig yet but build quality looks awesome. Overall, great experience with Tom Woods and their product.