TJ Rubicon Front Drive Shaft
Front drive shaft for Jeep TJ or LJ Rubicon. Only fits Rubicon model. The difference between a Rubicon and standard TJ is that the Rubicon uses 1330 series joints and components.
TJ Rubicon front drive shaft replacement is a good idea for almost any TJ Rubicon that is still running a stock drive shaft. TJ Rubicon stock front drive shafts used fairly low grade components. Add a lift, bigger tires, and 14+ years of wear and tear and the result could be badly worn or even worse a broken stock drive shaft. Tom Wood's TJ Rubicon drive shafts are built using only the highest quality components. Key features listed below.
- 2" diameter 0.120" wall USA made DOM tube.
- 1330 series joints.
- Bigger and stronger than stock spline stub.
- Forged slip yoke.
- Greaseable CV center ball.
- Your choice between Tom Wood's exclusive Gold Seal greaseable universal joints or non-greaseable joints.
- Your choice of spline and slip yoke options, more about that here.
- Comes with new CV bolts with reduced head for ease of installation.
- Best of all every shaft is custom built to whatever length you need. So you can be sure that you will get the right thing the first time around.
We recommend a new set of straps and bolts to securely attach your new drive shaft.
Highest quality, on my doorstep 4 days after placing the order, and cheaper than having a local shop rebuild the original!
Excellent-made driveshaft fit right in no vibration at all highly recommend
Replaced rear shaft and most vibrations went away. Few weeks later ordered new front shaft and BOOM no vibrations so smooth. I'm a customer for life, super fast under 5 days from placing order to my doorstep. To bad you don't have a special price break for ordering both drive shafts
My rear Tom Wood’s drive shaft has been trouble free for years. After installing new axles it was time for a new front driveshaft. With the normal quick turn around and no up charge for a custom length, plus multiple u joint options I’m sure my next drive shaft will be built by Tom Wood’s
Easy online ordering, with available options fully explained. I had my new, custom length driveshaft delivered to my house in less than a week. The quality is excellent, and the vibration that I had suffered since my Jeep was lifted 5 years ago was GONE. I am very pleased, and would recommend Tom Wood’s driveshafts to anyone looking to replace or upgrade their existing driveshafts.