TJ Rubicon Front Drive Shaft
Front drive shaft for Jeep TJ or LJ Rubicon. Only fits Rubicon model. The difference between a Rubicon and standard TJ is that the Rubicon uses 1330 series joints and components.
TJ Rubicon front drive shaft replacement is a good idea for almost any TJ Rubicon that is still running a stock drive shaft. TJ Rubicon stock front drive shafts used fairly low grade components. Add a lift, bigger tires, and 14+ years of wear and tear and the result could be badly worn or even worse a broken stock drive shaft. Tom Wood's TJ Rubicon drive shafts are built using only the highest quality components. Key features listed below.
- 2" diameter 0.120" wall USA made DOM tube.
- Bigger and stronger than stock spline stub.
- Forged slip yoke.
- Greaseable CV center ball.
- Your choice between Tom Wood's exclusive Gold Seal greaseable universal joints or non-greaseable joints.
- Comes with new CV bolts with reduced head for ease of installation.
- Best of all every shaft is custom built to whatever length you need. So you can be sure that you will get the right thing the first time around.
Click here for more technical information and for photos showing how to measure for the correct shaft.
We recommend a new set of straps and bolts to securely attach your new drive shaft.
With in 30 minutes of ordering on line one of the Technicians called and asked me to verify the measurement of my drive shaft. They were correct and I had measured it a little short. Great customer service and Knowledge. The drive shaft was a perfect fit and absolutely zero vibrations.
Easy to install, most rewarding aftermarket part on the TJ. No more vibrations with the added angle from the lift, and a much more quiet ride.
Top quality product, worked great, smooth ride
Fit perfectly, no more vibration. Thanks
Everything about this company is REAL. The product is the highest grade available, the service, communication and customer service is second to none. Just installed my TJ front shaft to match the rear. Feels good knowing I have the highest possible quality shafts under my rig.