TJ Rubicon Front Drive Shaft
Front drive shaft for Jeep TJ or LJ Rubicon. Only fits Rubicon model.
TJ Rubicon front drive shaft replacement is a good idea for almost any TJ Rubion that is still running a stock drive shaft. TJ Rubicon stock front drive shafts used fairly low grade components. Add a lift, bigger tires, and 14+ years of wear and tear and the result could be badly worn or even worse a broken stock drive shaft. Tom Wood's TJ Rubicon drive shafts are built using only the highest quality components. Key features listed below.
- 2" diameter 0.120" wall USA made DOM tube.
- Bigger and stronger than stock spline stub.
- Forged slip yoke.
- Greaseable CV center ball.
- Your choice between Tom Wood's exclusive Gold Seal greaseable universal joints or Spicer non-greaseable joints.
- Comes with new CV bolts with reduced head for ease of installation.
- Best of all every shaft is custom built to whatever length you need. So you can be sure that you will get the right thing the first time around.
- Custom made drive shafts are shipped one business day after the order is received. How is that possible you ask? Magic. Magic and hard work.
We recommend a new set of straps and bolts to securely attach your new drive shaft.
Ordered this to replace the neglected stock shaft. Quality is awesome and it rides so smooth. Shipping was very fast.
I purchased the rear first and it improved the ride tremendously. I replaced the front, no more vibration. Best $700 I’ve spent on my Jeep. You will not regret. Purchase both front and rear. They are fully serviceable as well. Awesome product great service.
Easy purchase. Great quality! Fast shipping! Perfect fit!
Bought a rear drive shaft from Tom Woods and was happy. After doing the lift I realized my stock Front drive shaft was too long. Obviously had a great experience dealing with TW and went back to have a custom FDS built. I had questions and emailed the company. Almost instantaneously I had an answer back from Shawn. What an awesome company, customer service is top notch and product as well. Had no issues installing it, and also purchased the recommended straps which comes with hardware. Thank you for such an easy purchase. I would recommend to anyone looking for a driveshaft.
The new front drive shaft was a perfect fit and eliminated the vibration that I had encountered.