A true Slip Yoke Eliminator kit for the NP241C Chevy Transfer Case. This is not a hack and tap; it is a brand new 32 spline rear output shaft, new seal retainer and seal, and new output flange. The output flange is compatible with 1310, 1350, and 1410 series drive shafts. The bearing hub is in the correct location, unlike other 241c kits which require a spacer between the bearing and bearing shoulder. This kit utilizes an "off the shelf" output flange and does not require a special shortened yoke or flange like other 241C SYE kits.
Key product features
- New output shaft (not a hack and tap).
- Comes with versatile output flange that will work with many different sizes and types of drive shaft.
- No bearing spacer required, which means you get full and even load distribution on the rear output bearing.
- Uses standard type output flange. Does not require a specially machined and shortened yoke or flange.
- Maintains the stock speedometer housing.
- Shortens the output shaft of by a whopping 5 inches!
I recommend it 100% great kit and easy installation
Easy to install, good instructions, well built product. I needed to rebuild my transfercase , I recommend replacing bearing/seals while you already have it torn apart.
Great quality parts and service!! Will be back for additional parts.
Great quality parts, easy to follow instructions.
The NP241C SYE kit is really well made and fit my application perfectly. I did have one question so I called Support and they answered it immediately. As soon as this drive train is installed in the truck, I will be ordering drive shafts from Tom Woods.