CJ Rear Drive Shaft, Stock Type
CJ rear drive shaft replacement is a good idea for almost any CJ that is still running a stock drive shaft. CJ stock rear drive shafts used fairly low grade components. Add a lift, bigger tires, and decades of wear and tear and the result could be a badly worn or even worse a broken stock drive shaft. Tom Wood's CJ drive shafts are built using only the highest quality components. Key features listed below.
- 2" diameter 0.120" wall USA made DOM tube.
- Bigger and stronger than stock spline stub.
- Forged slip yoke.
- Your choice between Tom Wood's exclusive Gold Seal greaseable universal joints or Spicer non-greaseable joints.
- Best of all every shaft is custom built to whatever length you need. So you can be sure that you will get the right thing the first time around.
- Custom made drive shafts are shipped one business day after the order is received. How is that possible you ask? Magic. Magic and hard work.
Jeep CJ rear drive shaft lengths vary a bit and we want to make sure you get the right thing. That is why we require a length measurement before building the shaft. Measuring is simple and easy. You can read more about how to measure in the link below.
For lifted vehicles, see our double cardan rear shaft instead.
Driveshaft fit perfect and is working great. Fast shipping.
Ordered a wacky 59 inch driveshaft for my M715 with a Dana 300, everything fit perfectly and it looks great. Excellent price; my second tom woods shaft and will be doing further business
Very good drive shafts. I would not think of getting any thing other than Tom Woods!
Front and rear drive lines worked out great fit perfectly great quality and price
Tom woods is an icon in the industry, they use quality dana spicer parts, price is right, the fit is perfect.