Slip Yoke Eliminator kit for the 242J transfer case. This will work with either the early or late model NP242J transfer case as long as it is the type that uses the stock 27 spline rear output shaft. It will not work on the 242HD transfer cases that came stock with a 32 spline rear output shaft. If you have the 242HD transfer case you should look at our 242HD-SYE. It comes with a 1310 series double cardan (cv) compatible yoke. Made for Tom Wood's by Advance Adapters.
Key product features
- New output shaft (not a hack and tap).
- Increases the strength of your rear output shaft.
- Made in the USA
- Uses standard type output yoke. Does not require a specially machined and shortened yoke or flange.
- Maintains the stock speedometer housing.
- Shortens the output shaft of by nearly 4 inches.
Watch the 242 SYE installation video below.
Quality product and very good customer service.
Very well made, easy to install and looks factory.
Installation was relatively simple and everything fit perfectly. This, along with the custom drive shaft, eliminated my driveline vibrations. I have been driving with it in for 6 months now and there have been absolutely no issues.
awesome part and easy installation ... and even better customer service !!
Install of sye was very simple, have a good set of lock ring pliers and follow the instructions and everything will work out! Great product!