Grand Cherokee Multiple Double Cardan Front Drive Shaft
For Jeep Grand Cherokee, ZJ and WJ models. The multiple double cardan shaft is a shaft with a double cardan (aka CV) on each end of the shaft. This is used when proper geometry for a conventional double cardan cannot be achieved due to lift height or other reasons. This is usually the case on vehicles with more than 4 inches of lift. The multiple double cardan is only recommended if you have a big lift, bad angles, and the drive shaft is spinning all the time. It is also only applicable to front drive shafts. For a better understanding of all this you can watch the video embedded at the bottom of this page. Because this is a highly custom shaft and because there are some other variables involved with a Grand Cherokee, please call us if you are interested in ordering.
Key features listed below.
- 2" diameter 0.120" wall USA made DOM tube.
- 1310 series joints.
- Bigger and stronger than stock spline stub.
- Forged slip yoke.
- Greaseable CV center ball.
- Your choice between Tom Wood's exclusive Gold Seal greaseable universal joints or non-greaseable joints
- Best of all every shaft can be custom built to whatever length you need. So you can be sure that you will get the right thing the first time around.