CJ Rear Drive Shaft, Stock Type
CJ rear drive shaft replacement is a good idea for almost any CJ that is still running a stock drive shaft. CJ stock rear drive shafts used fairly low grade components. Add a lift, bigger tires, and decades of wear and tear and the result could be a badly worn or even worse a broken stock drive shaft. Tom Wood's CJ drive shafts are built using only the highest quality components. Key features listed below.
- 2" diameter 0.120" wall USA made DOM tube.
- Bigger and stronger than stock spline stub.
- Forged slip yoke.
- Your choice between Tom Wood's exclusive Gold Seal greaseable universal joints or Spicer non-greaseable joints.
- Best of all every shaft is custom built to whatever length you need. So you can be sure that you will get the right thing the first time around.
- Custom made drive shafts are shipped one business day after the order is received. How is that possible you ask? Magic. Magic and hard work.
Jeep CJ rear drive shaft lengths vary a bit and we want to make sure you get the right thing. That is why we require a length measurement before building the shaft. Measuring is simple and easy. You can read more about how to measure in the link below.
For lifted vehicles, see our double cardan rear shaft instead.
Custom drive shafts built to exact specifications and arrived extremely fast.Better service than with retailers that sell off-the-shelf parts. Would buy again but these don’t look like they will ever wear out.
Holy smokes, ordered on like Wednesday, shipped on Thursday and arrived on Tuesday. Price is best around. Fit perfect. Way beefier than the stock CJ7 shaft. Might just order up a front so they match. Solidly built, welds looks perfect, and stickers that come with it are steller. Hats off to the crew at Tom Woods that cranks these bad larrys out. Hope you don't need one, but if you do, Tom Woods drive shafts all the way! Cheers
A lot beefier looking shaft .. fit right in .
Driveshaft fit perfect and is working great. Fast shipping.
Ordered a wacky 59 inch driveshaft for my M715 with a Dana 300, everything fit perfectly and it looks great. Excellent price; my second tom woods shaft and will be doing further business