TJ Rear Drive Shaft, Double Cardan
Rear drive shaft for Jeep TJ or LJ. Does not fit Rubicon model. Double cardan type, also known as a CV. This is what you need if your Jeep is lifted and you are experiencing vibrations or other problems due to increased angles. Shaft will require a slip yoke eliminator. May also require adjustable control arms to run smoothly.
- 2" diameter 0.120" wall USA made DOM tube.
- Bigger and stronger than stock spline stub.
- Forged slip yoke.
- Greaseable CV center ball.
- Your choice between Tom Wood's exclusive Gold Seal greaseable universal joints or Spicer non-greaseable joints.
- Comes with new CV bolts with reduced head for ease of installation.
- Best of all every shaft is custom built to whatever length you need. So you can be sure that you will get the right thing the first time around.
- Custom made drive shafts are shipped one business day after the order is received. How is that possible you ask? Magic. Magic and hard work.
Jeep TJ rear drive shaft lengths vary a bit and we want to make sure you get the right thing. That is why we require a length measurement before building the shaft. Measuring is simple and easy. You can read more about how to measure in the link below.
IMPORTANT: If your length, with the slip yoke eliminator installed, is less than 16 1/2" you must select the S Spline option.
We recommend a new set of straps and bolts to securely attach your new drive shaft.
quality part and awesome customer service ... even called to verify length because of the wrangler swap !!!
From the time the driveshaft was ordered to reaching my door, was very fast. Customer service is great. Part fit awesome. Was made exactly as i requested. Have several jeeps and projects. Looking forward to more orders.
High quality driveshaft great fit and finish glad I got wood ! feels good and smooth! No more rough vibration or shaking felt in your butt just silky smooth bliss thanks !!! 😜
New driveshaft came packaged very nice. No doubt about the quality. Fit perfect as per measurements I provided. Drove a few hundred miles on and off road and ride quality is perfect. No vibrations, worth every penny.
Stout driveshaft, went in perfectly. Thank you Tom Woods!