TJ Rubicon Front Drive Shaft
WE ARE CURRENTLY OUT OF PARTS FOR THE X SPLINE OPTION, SHAFTS WILL BE BUILT WITH THE S SPLINE.
Front drive shaft for Jeep TJ or LJ Rubicon. Only fits Rubicon model. The difference between a Rubicon and standard TJ is that the Rubicon uses 1330 series joints and components.
TJ Rubicon front drive shaft replacement is a good idea for almost any TJ Rubicon that is still running a stock drive shaft. TJ Rubicon stock front drive shafts used fairly low grade components. Add a lift, bigger tires, and 14+ years of wear and tear and the result could be badly worn or even worse a broken stock drive shaft. Tom Wood's TJ Rubicon drive shafts are built using only the highest quality components. Key features listed below.
- 2" diameter 0.120" wall USA made DOM tube.
- Bigger and stronger than stock spline stub.
- Forged slip yoke.
- Greaseable CV center ball.
- Your choice between Tom Wood's exclusive Gold Seal greaseable universal joints or non-greaseable joints.
- Comes with new CV bolts with reduced head for ease of installation.
- Best of all every shaft is custom built to whatever length you need. So you can be sure that you will get the right thing the first time around.
We recommend a new set of straps and bolts to securely attach your new drive shaft.
Excellent quality and perfect fit.
Didn’t solve my harmonic vibration,
But I’ll figure it out. Tj 4” lift and 33’s
Perfect fit also got the strap kit to complete the job, Balanced very good no vibration at highway speeds, Tom Woods Drive Shafts recommend there shafts to any Jeep owner
Crazy fast shipping. Looks great and best of all, it eliminated the vibration at freeway speeds. I highly recommend Tom Woods Drive Shafts!
I had previously installed the rear drive shaft and couldn't believe how mu
The new front driveshaft for my 2004 TJ Rubicon fit perfect. Too bad Jeep puts 5/16 heads on the bolts. That part was a bitch at the transfer case end. But all is well. Great craftsmanship on this new driveshaft. This is probably the best piece of metal on my Jeep! Next order will be for the rear shaft. Thanks Tom Woods!