TJ Front Drive Shaft
Front drive shaft for Jeep TJ or LJ. Does not fit Rubicon model.
TJ front drive shaft replacement is a good idea for almost any TJ that is still running a stock drive shaft. TJ stock front drive shafts used fairly low grade components. Add a lift, bigger tires, and 14+ years of wear and tear and the result could be badly worn or even worse a broken stock drive shaft. Tom Wood's TJ drive shafts are built using only the highest quality components. Key features listed below.
- 2" diameter 0.120" wall USA made DOM tube.
- Bigger and stronger than stock spline stub.
- Forged slip yoke.
- Greaseable CV center ball.
- Your choice between Tom Wood's exclusive Gold Seal greaseable universal joints or Spicer non-greaseable joints.
- Comes with new CV bolts with reduced head for ease of installation.
- Best of all every shaft is custom built to whatever length you need. So you can be sure that you will get the right thing the first time around.
- Custom made drive shafts are shipped one business day after the order is received. How is that possible you ask? Magic. Magic and hard work.
Jeep TJ front drive shaft lengths vary a bit and we want to make sure you get the right thing. That is why we require a length measurement before building the shaft. Measuring is simple and easy. You can read more about how to measure in the link below.
We recommend a new set of straps and bolts to securely attach your new drive shaft.
Ordered my custom length front shaft for my supercharged 4.0 TJ. Fast shipping, fast service, very nice shaft. Exactly what I ordered. No vibration at all 100 mph+. Much beefier than stock.
I have no complaints, great build quality and decent finish. New bolts for the "cv" side is a nice touch. Fast shipping. Will order from Tom woods again.
Stout and durable DS. Took it out following the install and eliminated my vibes. I would order again from Tom Woods. It took three days to get my DS, I was expecting longe due to the pandemic. Great job Tom Woods.
Tom Woods has gone above and beyond, great customer service, I would like to thank them for taking the time to ensure we had the right measurements to ensure we had the exact length needed.
Thank you John!
Thank you Troy!