TJ Front Drive Shaft
Front drive shaft for Jeep TJ or LJ. Does not fit Rubicon model.
TJ front drive shaft replacement is a good idea for almost any TJ that is still running a stock drive shaft. TJ stock front drive shafts used fairly low grade components. Add a lift, bigger tires, and 14+ years of wear and tear and the result could be badly worn or even worse a broken stock drive shaft. Tom Wood's TJ drive shafts are built using only the highest quality components. Key features listed below.
- 2" diameter 0.120" wall USA made DOM tube.
- Bigger and stronger than stock spline stub.
- Forged slip yoke.
- Greaseable CV center ball.
- Your choice between Tom Wood's exclusive Gold Seal greaseable universal joints or Spicer non-greaseable joints.
- Comes with new CV bolts with reduced head for ease of installation.
- Best of all every shaft is custom built to whatever length you need. So you can be sure that you will get the right thing the first time around.
- Custom made drive shafts are shipped one business day after the order is received. How is that possible you ask? Magic. Magic and hard work.
Jeep TJ front drive shaft lengths vary a bit and we want to make sure you get the right thing. That is why we require a length measurement before building the shaft. Measuring is simple and easy. You can read more about how to measure in the link below.
We recommend a new set of straps and bolts to securely attach your new drive shaft.
Ive ordered two reaf shafts and an sye kit for my 04 tj on a 6 in lift. And never had a problem from their products. They are always fast and very helpfull with setting up your pinion angle . Im planning on getting a frint shaft from them soon lord willing. Ill be a lifetkme customer.
Great product! Well built and great quality. Ordered and had it at my door really fast . Would recommend these shafts to anyone looking for an upgrade. And the x Spline shaft is the way to get very strong
Everything more than expected , price was good shipping as well considering I’m in Alaska time was great.
Everything fit pretty well and runs smooth!!
Definitely would buy again if needed
Front driveshaft for 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited LJ with 4 in lift. The shaft was measured and order placed. Got the driveshaft in a couple days later and by the weekend was wheeling. Very noticeable difference in how the Jeep drove on highway and off. No more vibrations or wobble. Will definitely order the rear driveshaft and SYE very soon. Also came with Tom Woods stickers, they are on the Jeep and displayed proudly.
Prompt service, priced well, and quality drive shafts, I’m a lifetime customer of Tom Woods Shafts.