TJ Rear Drive Shaft, Double Cardan
Rear drive shaft for Jeep TJ or LJ. Does not fit Rubicon model. Double cardan type, also known as a CV. This is what you need if your Jeep is lifted and you are experiencing vibrations or other problems due to increased angles. Shaft will require a slip yoke eliminator. May also require adjustable control arms to run smoothly.
- 2" diameter .120" wall USA made DOM tube.
- Bigger and stronger than stock spline stub.
- Forged slip yoke.
- Greaseable CV center ball.
- Your choice between Tom Wood's exclusive Gold Seal greaseable universal joints or Spicer non-greaseable joints.
- Comes with new CV bolts with reduced head for ease of installation.
- Best of all every shaft is custom built to whatever length you need. So you can be sure that you will get the right thing the first time around.
Jeep TJ rear drive shaft lengths vary a bit and we want to make sure you get the right thing. That is why we require a length measurement before building the shaft. Measuring is simple and easy. You can read more about how to measure in the link below. Shafts shorter than 16.5" need to be ordered with the S spline.
We recommend a new set of straps and bolts to securely attach your new drive shaft.
This is the third driveshaft I ordered from TW. The quality is what I would expect. I installed the driveshaft a week ago and the part is working well.
I have recommended TW to other Jeep owners who have thanked me for recommending TW to them.
Ordering my new drive shaft was easy... I got it quickly.
I’m so excited!
The fastest manufacturing and shipping ever!!!
Within 3!!!days manufactured and arrived in Germany 🇩🇪.
The Shaft is heavy duty and fits perfect.
Thank you for your support and everything all. 😘👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
(Jeep TJ CV rear Driveshaft)
Made a couple calls to make sure that everything was measured properly and the shaft came in perfect. Enormous difference in the on-road behavior after install with the Terraflex Super Short kit. Highly recommend the combo!
Great product great fit. An upgrade every tj owner should invest in.