TJ Rubicon Front Drive Shaft
Front drive shaft for Jeep TJ or LJ Rubicon. Only fits Rubicon model. The difference between a Rubicon and standard TJ is that the Rubicon uses 1330 series joints and components.
TJ Rubicon front drive shaft replacement is a good idea for almost any TJ Rubicon that is still running a stock drive shaft. TJ Rubicon stock front drive shafts used fairly low grade components. Add a lift, bigger tires, and 14+ years of wear and tear and the result could be badly worn or even worse a broken stock drive shaft. Tom Wood's TJ Rubicon drive shafts are built using only the highest quality components. Key features listed below.
- 2" diameter 0.120" wall USA made DOM tube.
- Bigger and stronger than stock spline stub.
- Forged slip yoke.
- Greaseable CV center ball.
- Your choice between Tom Wood's exclusive Gold Seal greaseable universal joints or non-greaseable joints.
- Comes with new CV bolts with reduced head for ease of installation.
- Best of all every shaft is custom built to whatever length you need. So you can be sure that you will get the right thing the first time around.
We recommend a new set of straps and bolts to securely attach your new drive shaft.
As advertised, it is an excellent upgrade to the stock drive shaft. Delivery was prompt, dimensions exact and quality excellent provided at a price point less than standard auto parts supply house prices. I'm impressed. Excellent work.
As always, Tom Woods' driveshafts are a solid upgrade. I bought this to replace my stock shaft which had developed some play in the slip joint.
Straight forward install. Completed in less than a hour. No surprises and it fixed the vibration problem!
03 Rubicon on 33s. Shipping was super fast. Fit is perfect. Works fantastic. I did drop my Rokmen TCase skid to make the install easier.
Excellent quality and perfect fit.
Didn’t solve my harmonic vibration,
But I’ll figure it out. Tj 4” lift and 33’s