1410 SERIES JL Rubicon Rear Drive Shaft
1410 series for those with a big motor and a heavy foot. If you have high horsepower, huge tires, or a habit of breaking things and are looking for the strongest drive shaft you can get, look no further.
Tom Wood's 1410 series JL rear shaft comes with the required output flange for the transfer case and the required pinion flange. This will only fit JL models with the Dana 44 rear end.
Key product features
- Double Cardan design. Eliminates problematic CV joints, torn CV boots are a thing of the past.
- 1410 series components means you will have the strongest JL drive shaft on the market.
- 3" diameter 0.083" wall USA made DOM tube.
- Greaseable double cardan center ball.
- Comes with non greaseable u-joints for maximum strength.
- Double cardan flexes to 30 degrees before binding.
- Comes with required transfer case flange and pinion flange. (some "cheaper" shafts don't come with these necessary parts which means that you pay more in the long run)
- Comes with all required attaching hardware.
- Best of all every shaft is custom built to whatever length you need. So you can be sure that you will get the right thing the first time around.
- Custom made drive shafts are shipped one business day after the order is received. How is that possible you ask? Magic. Magic and hard work.
Jeep JL rear drive shaft lengths vary a bit and we want to make sure you get the right thing. That is why we require a length measurement before building the shaft. Measuring is simple and easy. You can read more about how to measure in the link below.