Samurai Drive Shaft, Double Cardan
Double cardan type, also known as a CV. This is what you need if your Suzuki Samurai is lifted and you are experiencing vibrations or other problems due to increased angles. We also sell a stock style Suzuki drive shaft with a single joint at each end. If you aren't sure what type you need, give us a call. Suzuki Samurai drive shaft replacement is a good idea for almost any Sammy that is still running a stock drive shaft. Suzuki stock drive shafts used fairly small and low grade components. Add a lift, bigger tires, and decades of wear and tear and the result could be badly worn or even worse a broken stock drive shaft. Tom Wood's Suzuki drive shafts are built using only the highest quality components. Key features listed below.
- Double Cardan design for smoother operation on lifted vehicles.
- 2" diameter 0.120" wall USA made DOM tube.
- Bigger and stronger than stock spline stub.
- Forged slip yoke.
- 1310 series joints. Your choice between Tom Wood's exclusive Gold Seal greaseable universal joints or Spicer non-greaseable joints.
- Best of all every shaft is custom built to whatever length you need. So you can be sure that you will get the right thing the first time around.
- Custom made drive shafts are shipped one business day after the order is received. How is that possible you ask? Magic. Magic and hard work.
Samurai drive shaft lengths and flange patterns vary a bit and we want to make sure you get the right thing. That is why we require measurements before building the shaft. Measuring is simple and easy. You can read more about how to measure in the link below.