Chevy Front Drive Shaft
Front shaft for Chevy trucks with a solid front axle, non-IFS. This shaft will fit nearly any GM or Chevy application which uses a factory style flat flange on the transfer case and a factory size 1310 series u-joint on the front axle. If you have something different, have more than a few inches of lift, or currently have any problems due to angle or strength of your existing shaft give us a call.
Chevy front drive shaft replacement is a good idea for almost any truck that is still running a stock drive shaft. Chevy stock front drive shafts used fairly low grade components. Add a lift, bigger tires, and years of wear and tear and the result could be badly worn or even worse a broken stock drive shaft. Tom Wood's drive shafts are built using only the highest quality components. Key features listed below.
- 2" diameter 0.120" wall USA made DOM tube.
- Bigger and stronger than stock spline stub.
- Forged slip yoke.
- Greaseable CV center ball.
- Your choice between Tom Wood's exclusive Gold Seal greaseable universal joints or Spicer non-greaseable joints.
- Comes with new CV bolts with reduced head for ease of installation.
- Best of all every shaft is custom built to whatever length you need. So you can be sure that you will get the right thing the first time around.
- Custom made drive shafts are shipped one business day after the order is received. How is that possible you ask? Magic. Magic and hard work.
Chevy front drive shaft lengths vary a bit and we want to make sure you get the right thing. That is why we require a length measurement before building the shaft. Measuring is simple and easy. You can read more about how to measure in the link below.
Amazing quality and customer service. I ordered on a tue and had it on Friday.
Great quality driveshaft just as good as the 2 piece rear I ordered a few years back for my 1982 k20 chevy. Quality driveshaft, strong look nice, warrantys great all around.
Grenaded a couple stock drivelines truck pulling and playing in the hills. Had some guys recommend a toms shaft and it was worth every penny! Fit exactly and came supper quick. There will be more orders in the future. Thanks for the great work!
I am very pleased with the driveshaft I ordered. It was sent out two days after ordering and the quality is top notch.
Move my front axle forward on the springs 1 inch add that to a 3 inch lift. Wanted a new shaft to compensate for the growth 😂 Fit perfect, looks perfect haven't had a chance to get it on the road yet as there are other parts of the project to be finished up 1st. I am sure it will perform just as well as it looks