Tom Wood's Grand Cherokee drive shafts are built using only the highest quality components. Key features listed below.
- 2.5" diameter 0.083" wall USA made DOM tube.
- 27 spline slip yoke to attach to your 247 or 249 model transfer case
- Greaseable CV center ball.
- Your choice between Tom Wood's exclusive Gold Seal greaseable universal joints or Spicer non-greaseable joints.
- Comes with new CV bolts with reduced head for ease of installation.
- Best of all every shaft is custom built to whatever length you need. So you can be sure that you will get the right thing the first time around.
Jeep Grand Cherokee rear drive shaft lengths vary a bit and we want to make sure you get the right thing. That is why we require a length measurement before building the shaft. Measuring is simple and easy. You can find photos showing how to measure by scrolling through the product photos.
IMPORTANT You must also measure the joint size where the shaft attaches to the rear axle. There are two possible joint sizes. Select the size that fits your yoke.
We recommend a new set of straps and bolts to securely attach your new drive shaft.
Extremely happy with my new drive shaft for my 1997 jeep Grand Cherokee. Top notch quality as well as received order within a week. Definitely would recommend
Received my order and it was built incorrectly. I called to report the error and to my surprise they recognized the mistake before I explained to them. Two days later I have the correct driveshaft installed and purring like a happy animal. Hats off to great customer service, super speedy manufacturing and shipping, not to mention an exceptional product. Tom Woods has definitely exceeded my expectations and I highly recommend them if you're in the market for a new driveshaft.