1350 Series Rear Drive Shaft for Jeep JK with Dana 60 AxleIf you've done an axle swap on your JK, the normal drive shaft package isn't going to work. That is why we've created a package just for Jeep JKs with one ton axles. For this drive shaft package to work you must have the stock flange on the stock 241J transfer case and a 1350 yoke on the axle. If you have something else we can still build it but you'll need to give us a call. The drive shaft package comes with a 1350 series double cardan drive shaft, a new output yoke for the transfer case, and the u-bolts or straps and bolts to attach the shaft to your aftermarket 60 axle. It will work with any brand 60 axle, Teraflex, Dynatrac, Dana/Spicer, Currie, or other, as long as the axle has a 1350 series yoke.
Key product features
- Double Cardan design. Eliminates problematic CV joints, torn CV boots are a thing of the past.
- 3" diameter 0.083" wall USA made DOM tube.
- Greaseable double cardan center ball.
- Your choice between Tom Wood's exclusive Gold Seal greaseable universal joints or non-greaseable joints.
- Comes with required transfer case flange. (some "cheaper" shafts don't come with these necessary parts which means that you pay more in the long run)
- Comes with all required attaching hardware.
- Best of all every shaft can be custom built to whatever length you need. So you can be sure that you will get the right thing the first time around.
Axle must be installed before measuring and ordering. Measure from the edge of the transfer case flange to the edge of the pinion yoke as shown in the product photos.
Just installed it in jeep seems to be heavy duty and won’t need to be replaced for life of jeep would highly recommend it