A true Slip Yoke Eliminator kit for the NP241C Chevy Transfer Case. This is not a hack and tap; it is a brand new 32 spline rear output shaft, new seal retainer and seal, and new output flange. The output flange is compatible with 1310, 1350, and 1410 series drive shafts. The bearing hub is in the correct location, unlike other 241c kits which require a spacer between the bearing and bearing shoulder. This kit utilizes an "off the shelf" output flange and does not require a special shortened yoke or flange like other 241C SYE kits.
Key product features
- New output shaft (not a hack and tap).
- Made in the USA
- Comes with versatile output flange that will work with many different sizes and types of drive shaft.
- No bearing spacer required, which means you get full and even load distribution on the rear output bearing.
- Uses standard type output flange. Does not require a specially machined and shortened yoke or flange.
- Maintains the stock speedometer housing.
- Shortens the output shaft of by a whopping 5 inches!
Good product would highly recommend easy install
Easy instal and really good instructions
Awsome product. Very easy to install. If u need instructions u have them in your package step by step. Definitely 5 star.
What a great product. super easy install if you have the correct tools. Ex the correct snap ring pliers. Took my time and still finish in a couple of hours. Awesome product. definitely a return customer.
Kit was very easy to install for anyone , I would say. With the exception being having access to a shop press for the needle bearing removal. I had one so it was a quick installation. Would recommend. Will take measurements soon to order new drivelines from Tom Woods
Thanks for the great product