A true Slip Yoke Eliminator kit for the NP241C Chevy Transfer Case. This is not a hack and tap; it is a brand new 32 spline rear output shaft, new seal retainer and seal, and new output flange. The output flange is compatible with 1310, 1350, and 1410 series drive shafts. The bearing hub is in the correct location, unlike other 241c kits which require a spacer between the bearing and bearing shoulder. This kit utilizes an "off the shelf" output flange and does not require a special shortened yoke or flange like other 241C SYE kits.
Key product features
- New output shaft (not a hack and tap).
- Comes with versatile output flange that will work with many different sizes and types of drive shaft.
- No bearing spacer required, which means you get full and even load distribution on the rear output bearing.
- Uses standard type output flange. Does not require a specially machined and shortened yoke or flange.
- Maintains the stock speedometer housing.
- Shortens the output shaft of by a whopping 5 inches!
- 32 spline output flange with 2" centering pilot and both 2.5" x 2.5" and 3" x 3" bolt threaded bolt patterns. Uses 7/16" NF threaded holes and includes 4 bolts and lock washers.
Still not testing it on the road but very easy to install it will install on my cherokee Xj 01 with ls swap
Coming soon walking in the dunes from Sonora Mex
Skip all the other options and half measures out there- this is THE top notch, expertly engineered and executed solution to the NP241 slip yoke problem. 100% Rock solid.
Perfect, very clear instructions, and fit perfectly. Combine to a 1350 Series Double Cardan Drive Shaft, that's perfect! Great product.
Everything worked out better than expected. Great instructions no machining needed. Must install if u want to go for the best. Shipping was great as well. Bottom line quality products
I recommend it 100% great kit and easy installation