A true Slip Yoke Eliminator kit for the NP241C Chevy Transfer Case. This is not a hack and tap; it is a brand new 32 spline rear output shaft, new seal retainer and seal, and new output flange. The output flange is compatible with 1310, 1350, and 1410 series drive shafts. The bearing hub is in the correct location, unlike other 241c kits which require a spacer between the bearing and bearing shoulder. This kit utilizes an "off the shelf" output flange and does not require a special shortened yoke or flange like other 241C SYE kits.
Key product features
- New output shaft (not a hack and tap).
- Made in the USA
- Comes with versatile output flange that will work with many different sizes and types of drive shaft.
- No bearing spacer required, which means you get full and even load distribution on the rear output bearing.
- Uses standard type output flange. Does not require a specially machined and shortened yoke or flange.
- Maintains the stock speedometer housing.
- Shortens the output shaft of by a whopping 5 inches!
Best SLE kit for a 241. The instructions are good if you need them. If you don't need them you should probably read them anyway so you don't press new bearings on the input drive gear to then realize you need to remove them.
This was a great kit and the instructions were written by somebody who has actually done it before. Can't wait to get my damaged spring perches replaced and set up the pinion angle so that I can order some custom length drive shafts. The delivery was so fast that I left work early on a Tuesday to get it done before the wife could get home. Thanks
Agree with the positive reviews here too, nice product. Has an easy to get to seal when time comes to replace as well.
easy install quality parts nice to have that slip yolk gone
After reviewing several SYE kits on the web I had decided on Tom Woods NP241c kit as it is well made comes with yoke flange that covers three of the most popular u-joints then there is the ease of install "and not having to machine parts to complete install."
My NP241c t-case is being adapted to a Dodge big case 47/48 RE hybrid behind a Cummins 6BT using two (2) VSS signals Dodge for the controller & GM for speedo and ABS....
IMO Biggest bag for the bucks.....