Samurai Drive Shaft, Upgraded Stock Type
This shaft uses a single universal joint at each end. We also sell a double cardan (CV) style Suzuki drive shaft. If you aren't sure what type you need, give us a call. Suzuki Samurai drive shaft replacement is a good idea for almost any Sammy that is still running a stock drive shaft. Suzuki stock drive shafts used fairly small and low grade components. Add a lift, bigger tires, and decades of wear and tear and the result could be badly worn or even worse a broken stock drive shaft. Tom Wood's Suzuki drive shafts are built using only the highest quality components. Key features listed below.
- 2" diameter 0.120" wall USA made DOM tube.
- Bigger and stronger than stock spline stub.
- Forged slip yoke.
- 1310 series joints. Your choice between Tom Wood's exclusive Gold Seal greaseable universal joints or Spicer non-greaseable joints.
- Best of all every shaft is custom built to whatever length you need. So you can be sure that you will get the right thing the first time around.
- Custom made drive shafts are shipped one business day after the order is received. How is that possible you ask? Magic. Magic and hard work.
Samurai drive shaft lengths and flange patterns vary a bit and we want to make sure you get the right thing. That is why we require measurements before building the shaft. Measuring is simple and easy. You can read more about how to measure in the link below.
This is the second driveline I purchased from them. Before I discovered this website I tried to get it locally and was 2 weeks out and they were not knowledgeable about the Samurai sizing. They helped me out on this second purchase because I really needed a double cardan for the front just like the rear and they went the extra mile to get me taken care of! I would highly recommend this company.
Ordered Wednesday received on Friday!!!
Huge upgrade Over oem. Don’t know how you do it but it’s awesome. Local guy is usually out weeks for repairs. Thank you!!!
Serious upgrade over stock Samurai driveshaft and U-joints. Wish I would have done this years ago as good Samurai U-joints are not cheap, and are still super small. Will buy from Tom Woods again for sure!