TJ Front Drive Shaft
Front drive shaft for Jeep TJ or LJ. Does not fit Rubicon model.
TJ front drive shaft replacement is a good idea for almost any TJ that is still running a stock drive shaft. TJ stock front drive shafts used fairly low grade components. Add a lift, bigger tires, and 14+ years of wear and tear and the result could be badly worn or even worse a broken stock drive shaft. Tom Wood's TJ drive shafts are built using only the highest quality components. Key features listed below.
- 2" diameter 0.120" wall USA made DOM tube.
- Bigger and stronger than stock spline stub.
- Forged slip yoke.
- Greaseable CV center ball.
- Your choice between Tom Wood's exclusive Gold Seal greaseable universal joints or non-greaseable joints.
- Comes with new CV bolts with reduced head for ease of installation.
- Best of all every shaft is custom built to whatever length you need. So you can be sure that you will get the right thing the first time around.
Jeep TJ front drive shaft lengths vary a bit and we want to make sure you get the right thing. That is why we require a length measurement before building the shaft. Measuring is simple and easy. You can read more about how to measure in the link below.
We recommend a new set of straps and bolts to securely attach your new drive shaft.
Good packaging, easy install, looks strong, I just gotta stay off logs.
Perfect fit and balance
Super easy ordering and ultra-fast shipping. The front driveshaft for my TJ is just perfect (zero issues) and really the only option to consider when needing a custom driveshaft. Would not consider any other choice. Don't think; just order it.
Everything went together well. The new drive shaft eliminated my noise and vibration. But we all know in the woods is where it matters and I will need a couple outtings to know hows good a job its doing
This is the third driveshaft I've purchased from Tom Wood's and every one has been top notch. Ordering is easy, communication good, shipping prompt, and the driveshaft fits and performs perfectly. Honestly, I couldn't ask for more.