TJ Rear Drive Shaft, Double Cardan
Rear drive shaft for Jeep TJ or TJ Unlimited. Does not fit Rubicon model. Double cardan type, also known as a CV. This is what you need if your Jeep is lifted and you are experiencing vibrations or other problems due to increased angles. Shaft will require a slip yoke eliminator. May also require adjustable control arms to run smoothly.
- 2" diameter .120" wall USA made DOM tube.
- 1310 series joints.
- Bigger and stronger than stock spline stub.
- Forged slip yoke.
- Greaseable CV center ball.
- Your choice between Tom Wood's exclusive Gold Seal greaseable universal joints or non-greaseable joints.
- Your choice of spline and slip yoke options, more about that here.
- Comes with new CV bolts with reduced head for ease of installation.
- Best of all every shaft is custom built to whatever length you need. So you can be sure that you will get the right thing the first time around.
Jeep TJ rear drive shaft lengths vary a bit and we want to make sure you get the right thing. That is why we require a length measurement before building the shaft. Measuring is simple and easy. You can read more about how to measure in the link below. Shafts shorter than 16" need to be ordered with the S spline.
We recommend a new set of straps and bolts to securely attach your new drive shaft.
Can't say enough good about tom woods driveshaft. Customer service is excellent, quality is top notch. Have bought many driveshafts from them over the years! Don't hesitate to call them up you won't be disappointed!
Perfect fit, easy install, fast delivery, happy customer
Ordered my drive shaft ahead if time. Installed an advanced adapters sye. Tom woods directions on pre measuring were spot on. Well made and works great. Drive shaft shipped fast.
Awesome!! It’s A Beefy Driveshaft , and I can’t wait to test it out on the trail!!
As always Tom wood’s are my go to drive shaft guys. Placed my order and got my shafts within couple days. Front and rear driveshaft for my tj. Great work and quality