TJ Rear Drive Shaft, Double Cardan
Rear drive shaft for Jeep TJ or LJ. Does not fit Rubicon model. Double cardan type, also known as a CV. This is what you need if your Jeep is lifted and you are experiencing vibrations or other problems due to increased angles. Shaft will require a slip yoke eliminator. May also require adjustable control arms to run smoothly.
- 2" diameter .120" wall USA made DOM tube.
- 1310 series joints.
- Bigger and stronger than stock spline stub.
- Forged slip yoke.
- Greaseable CV center ball.
- Your choice between Tom Wood's exclusive Gold Seal greaseable universal joints or non-greaseable joints.
- Your choice of spline and slip yoke options, more about that here.
- Comes with new CV bolts with reduced head for ease of installation.
- Best of all every shaft is custom built to whatever length you need. So you can be sure that you will get the right thing the first time around.
Jeep TJ rear drive shaft lengths vary a bit and we want to make sure you get the right thing. That is why we require a length measurement before building the shaft. Measuring is simple and easy. You can read more about how to measure in the link below. Shafts shorter than 16" need to be ordered with the S spline.
We recommend a new set of straps and bolts to securely attach your new drive shaft.
Only have ~100 miles in it but can say it rides true. Easy install, and fit exactly according to my measurements. Will write another review once its been off-road.
I recieved my order quickly and it is well made. Customer Service is excellent I had several questions and they were answered the same day.
Ordered rear double cardan driveshaft for my 97 TJ after the driveshaft I had, built by another company, crapped out resulting in driveline vibrations. Was a few dollars more but was delivered in less than a week and is a work of art. Great customer support answering all my questions. Thank you!
Ordered a 21.5inch shaft and fit perfect. I have a Dana 35, jb conversions sye, and flat t case skid.
Just needed a new double cardan for my TJ. Super easy to work with and super fast shipping. Will definitely buy from again!