ZJ/WJ Front Drive Shaft Package
This package includes a 1310 series double cardan style drive shaft and a u-bolt style yoke for your pinion. This is what you need to eliminate that pesky cv joint at the axle end of your stock drive shaft and replace it with a u-joint. Works on vehicles with 4" of lift or less. This shaft is built using our premium XC spline and slip yoke. If your are interested in our shorter S spline, call to order.
Jeep Grand Cherokee front drive shaft replacement is a good idea for almost any ZJ or WJ version Grand Cherokee that is still running a stock drive shaft. stock front drive shafts used fairly low grade components. Add a lift, bigger tires, and years of wear and tear and the result could be badly worn or even worse a broken stock drive shaft. Tom Wood's Grand Cherokee drive shafts are built using only the highest quality components.
Key product features
- 2" diameter 0.120" wall USA made DOM tube.
- Bigger and stronger than stock spline stub.
- Forged slip yoke.
- Greaseable CV center ball.
- Your choice between Tom Wood's exclusive Gold Seal greaseable universal joints or Spicer non-greaseable joints.
- Comes with new CV bolts with reduced head for ease of installation.
- Best of all every shaft is custom built to whatever length you need. So you can be sure that you will get the right thing the first time around.
IMPORTANT: Click the link below to make sure you are looking at the right product. This drive shaft package is a replacement for the Double Cardan-Rezeppa drive shaft. Once there, click the drive shaft photo to go to the tech page showing how to correctly measure.
I am very happy so far. My front drive shaft conversion kit for my ZJ came in a very timely manner. It was packaged well and had a nice finish. Seems to be very well built and had everything I needed for a quick easy install. I definitely recommend this for the daily driver/weekend warriors out there!!