Early Bronco Front Drive Shaft
Ford Bronco front drive shaft replacement is a good idea for almost any Bronco that is still running a stock drive shaft. Early Bronco stock front drive shafts used fairly low grade components. Add a lift, bigger tires, and decades of wear and tear and the result could be badly worn or even worse a broken stock drive shaft. Tom Wood's drive shafts are built using only the highest quality components. Key features listed below.
- 2" diameter 0.120" wall USA made DOM tube.
- Bigger and stronger than stock spline stub.
- Forged slip yoke.
- Greaseable CV center ball.
- Your choice between Tom Wood's exclusive Gold Seal greaseable universal joints or Spicer non-greaseable joints.
- Comes with new CV bolts with reduced head for ease of installation.
- Best of all every shaft is custom built to whatever length you need. So you can be sure that you will get the right thing the first time around.
Great service, quick delivery, great quality and easy install. Highly recommend!!
Always quick service and shipping. A++
Thanks for Military Support first of all! Also the measurements were simple, the quality was great, and the speed of delivery is unmatched! This is my front shaft, the first was ordered through Wild Horses 4x4 and it’s great to have 4-wheel drive after 6-months without it.
Excellent service and shipping
I purchased the front and rear drive shafts with the XB splines, greaseable joints, and boots. This is going in a fully restored drivetrain with a new Currie 9-inch with 31-spline, rebuilt Dana 44, Dana 20 tcase, new C4 tranny, and a new motor coming next. The plan was to put the strongest shafts in as made sense. I used the 1310 joints. These are quality shafts and I am very happy with them and the service from Tom Woods. In fact, they called me with very minor questions just to make sure I was aware of something and threw in extras free of charge. Awesome!