Early Bronco Rear Drive Shaft
Ford Bronco rear drive shaft replacement is a good idea for almost any Bronco that is still running a stock drive shaft. Early Bronco stock drive shafts used fairly low grade components. Add a lift, bigger tires, and decades of wear and tear and the result could be badly worn or even worse a broken stock drive shaft. Tom Wood's drive shafts are built using only the highest quality components. Fits 1966-1977 Ford Broncos as long as they still have 1310 series yokes at each end. Key features listed below.
- 2" diameter .120" wall USA made DOM tube.
- Bigger and stronger than stock spline stub.
- Forged slip yoke.
- Greaseable CV center ball.
- Your choice between Tom Wood's exclusive Gold Seal greaseable universal joints or non-greaseable joints.
- Comes with new CV bolts with reduced head for ease of installation.
- Best of all every shaft is custom built to whatever length you need. So you can be sure that you will get the right thing the first time around.
Click here for more technical information and photos showing how to measure for the correct shaft.
Fitment was great, short turnaround time being shipped from Utah to Michigan. I was surprised by the included hardware, definitely recommend
Product arrived quickly and was exactly what I needed , high quality very happy
Service and quality above all that I have dealt with in the past. Extremely happy!
Customer service was great and they arrived quickly to my house. Quality is top notch and can't be beat for the price!
I ordered this drive shaft to replace mine that had worn splines. It fix problems I didn't even know I had. Had some vibration and a bad CV joint. Great drive shaft and great price!