Early Bronco Rear Drive Shaft
Ford Bronco rear drive shaft replacement is a good idea for almost any Bronco that is still running a stock drive shaft. Early Bronco stock drive shafts used fairly low grade components. Add a lift, bigger tires, and decades of wear and tear and the result could be badly worn or even worse a broken stock drive shaft. Tom Wood's drive shafts are built using only the highest quality components. Key features listed below.
- 2" diameter .120" wall USA made DOM tube.
- Bigger and stronger than stock spline stub.
- Forged slip yoke.
- Greaseable CV center ball.
- Your choice between Tom Wood's exclusive Gold Seal greaseable universal joints or non-greaseable joints.
- Comes with new CV bolts with reduced head for ease of installation.
- Best of all every shaft is custom built to whatever length you need. So you can be sure that you will get the right thing the first time around.
I ordered this drive shaft to replace mine that had worn splines. It fix problems I didn't even know I had. Had some vibration and a bad CV joint. Great drive shaft and great price!
Looks great good fit
Excellent fit and quality, fast shipping. Highly recommend
I must qualify this review by stating the project vehicle has yet to be driven. Delivery was remarkably quick. Arrived well packaged, damage free. Inspecting and installing the driveshaft noted length is as specified. Welds are perfect with regard to uniformity and penetration. No discernable play in slip joint. All U-joints freely articulate with no hint of looseness. I was apprehensive of the boot recommendation having experienced corrosion from trapped water. However this boot appears robust and well clamped to avoid water intrusion. I was further impressed with the included grease fitting tool and high strength mounting hardware. Now, if it works a as well as it appears I will be a very happy customer.
New custom length rear driveline fits perfectly and only took a week to receive it from the time I ordered it. Very pleased