Grand Cherokee Front Drive Shaft, Double Cardan
Jeep Grand Cherokee front drive shaft replacement is a good idea for almost any ZJ or WJ version Grand Cherokee that is still running a stock drive shaft. stock front drive shafts used fairly low grade components. Add a lift, bigger tires, and years of wear and tear and the result could be badly worn or even worse a broken stock drive shaft. Tom Wood's Grand Cherokee drive shafts are built using only the highest quality components.
Key product features
- 2" diameter 0.120" wall USA made DOM tube.
- Bigger and stronger than stock spline stub.
- Forged slip yoke.
- Greaseable CV center ball.
- Your choice between Tom Wood's exclusive Gold Seal greaseable universal joints or Spicer non-greaseable joints.
- Comes with new CV bolts with reduced head for ease of installation.
- Best of all every shaft is custom built to whatever length you need. So you can be sure that you will get the right thing the first time around.
- Custom made drive shafts are shipped one business day after the order is received. How is that possible you ask? Magic. Magic and hard work.
Works well with up to 4" of lift. This shaft is built using our premium XC spline and slip yoke. If your are interested in our XB slip yoke or our shorter S spline, call to order.
Jeep Grand Cherokee front drive shaft lengths vary a bit and we want to make sure you get the right thing. That is why we require a length measurement before building the shaft. Measuring is simple and easy. You can read more about how to measure in the link below.
IMPORTANT: Click the link below to make sure you are looking at the right product. This product is a replacement for the Conventional Double Cardan drive shaft. Once there, click the drive shaft photo to go to the tech page showing how to correctly measure.
Not only is the customer service amazing but the front drive shaft is as well. 10/10 will recommend & will be back for a rear drive shaft!