WK Front Drive Shaft
Double cardan replacement for your Rzeppa CV style front drive shaft. This is what you need if you've been experiencing problems with CV joints wearing out. Built with universal joints instead of Rzeppa CV joints for added strength and reliability. Make sure to identify and select the type of attachment you currently have at the axle end of your drive shaft. If you have more than 4" of lift you may need a shaft with a double cardan at each end, call us to order this type of shaft and click the link immediately below for more details. This shaft will also fit an XK Commander.
Key product features
- 2" diameter 0.120" wall USA made DOM tube.
- Forged slip yoke.
- Greaseable double cardan center ball.
- Built using 1310 series universal joints.
- Comes with special bolts for proper installation.
- Best of all every shaft is custom built to whatever length you need. So you can be sure that you will get the right thing the first time around.
Jeep WK drive shaft lengths vary a bit and we want to make sure you get the right thing. That is why require a length measurement before building your shaft. Measuring is simple and easy. You can read more about how to measure in the link below.
Extremely better than oem, black paint/powder coating comes off with even a fingernail but it’s underneath the car (out of sight…). The only thing i was disappointed about was not being able to put the iconic yellow TW oval sticker on it as it didnt come with one.
1) Powder coat is very thin and comes off when it’s tapped while being installed.
2) Vibrates when going highway speeds (80MPH) which vibrates through the whole vehicle which makes me reconsider the $500 price tag even though it’s noted in the description before purchase. Didn’t know it was going to be this bad…
Price was similar to an OEM driveshaft, but is clearly much stronger than OEM. Was relatively easy to install and removed the vibration I was getting from the worn out OEM drive shaft. Also it's very nice it is serviceable. Only small annoyance is having to disconnect the double cardan side to grease, but don't see a better solution without compromising strength. Been running there double cardan rear driveshaft for a year now with a lot of abuse and has held up great. Oh and the build and ship times are insanely fast. Would have taken longer to get an OEM part shipped. Fantastic product and service.
Great quality, easy install and fits perfectly!
Showed up quickly, high quality, and fit perfectly. Would definitely recommend.