Discovery 2 Front Drive Shaft
Land Rover Discovery front drive shaft replacement is a good idea for almost any Discovery 2 that is still running a stock drive shaft. Disco 2 stock front drive shafts used fairly low grade components. Add a lift, bigger tires, and years of wear and tear and the result could be badly worn or even worse a broken stock drive shaft. Tom Wood's drive shafts are built using only the highest quality components. Key features listed below.
- 2" diameter 0.120" wall USA made DOM tube.
- Bigger and stronger than stock spline stub.
- Forged slip yoke.
- Greaseable CV center ball. This is an important one. Because of the proximity to the heat of the catalytic converter, regular greasing is a must.
- Your choice between Tom Wood's exclusive Gold Seal greaseable universal joints or Spicer non-greaseable joints.
- Bolts directly to your stock transfer case and differential flanges.
- Best of all every shaft can be custom built to whatever length you need. So you can be sure that you will get the right thing the first time around.
- Custom made drive shafts are shipped one business day after the order is received. How is that possible you ask? Magic. Magic and hard work.
Got the OEM front shaft removed as it was going out. The new one fit well without any major issues. Fitment was great with my stock height 2000 D2. No complaints
Super easy to order, fast shipping, easy install, seems quite a bit stronger than original equipment, easy to grease.
I am very happy!
04 Disco custom front shaft. I called to inquire about how to measure/order etc. Extremely helpful and excellent/easy ordering. The part is show quality and looks amazing. It is 100% better quality than the stock unit. Thank you again, highly recommended.
I got a front driveshaft for my land rover discovery, I order online received the driveshaft and fit like a glove. the shipping was super quick.