Early Bronco Front Drive Shaft
Ford Bronco front drive shaft replacement is a good idea for almost any Bronco that is still running a stock drive shaft. Early Bronco stock front drive shafts used fairly low grade components. Add a lift, bigger tires, and decades of wear and tear and the result could be badly worn or even worse a broken stock drive shaft. Tom Wood's drive shafts are built using only the highest quality components. Fits 1966-1977 Ford Broncos as long as they still have 1310 series yokes at each end. Key features listed below.
- 2" diameter 0.120" wall USA made DOM tube.
- Bigger and stronger than stock spline stub.
- Forged slip yoke.
- Greaseable CV center ball.
- Your choice between Tom Wood's exclusive Gold Seal greaseable universal joints or non-greaseable joints.
- Comes with new CV bolts with reduced head for ease of installation.
- Best of all every shaft is custom built to whatever length you need. So you can be sure that you will get the right thing the first time around.
Click here for more technical information and photos showing how to measure for the correct shaft.
First class service and top notch product, definitely recommend buying from Tom’s
Bought the driveshaft for 78 front and it fit perfectly. The shipping was very fast and customer support was outstanding. Thanks!!!
I was planning to buy new driveshafts for my 75 bronco after lifting it and a buddy told me about Tom Woods driveshafts. I called them and they answered all of my questions. I ordered on a Friday and had them Monday 😳. They look amazing and less expensive than any early bronco driveshafts out there.
Good product, fit and works as expected.
I ordered online and it was real informative and easy. They processed the order quickly and I had them in a couple days. These guys are good.