Early Bronco Rear Drive Shaft
Ford Bronco rear drive shaft replacement is a good idea for almost any Bronco that is still running a stock drive shaft. Early Bronco stock drive shafts used fairly low grade components. Add a lift, bigger tires, and decades of wear and tear and the result could be badly worn or even worse a broken stock drive shaft. Tom Wood's drive shafts are built using only the highest quality components. Key features listed below.
- 2" diameter 0.120" wall USA made DOM tube.
- Bigger and stronger than stock spline stub.
- Forged slip yoke.
- Greaseable CV center ball.
- Your choice between Tom Wood's exclusive Gold Seal greaseable universal joints or Spicer non-greaseable joints.
- Comes with new CV bolts with reduced head for ease of installation.
- Best of all every shaft is custom built to whatever length you need. So you can be sure that you will get the right thing the first time around.
- Custom made drive shafts are shipped one business day after the order is received. How is that possible you ask? Magic. Magic and hard work.
Driveshaft was great quality and fitment...highly recommended
I left a msg in the comment area to call before building to verify things, and they did just that. We spoke and discussed options and answered questions. Thank you Tom Woods staff.
The drive shaft arrived in a short time after ordering it, package well. It fit nicely and early on works great, plus a few extra decals never hurt.
Thank you for a great product.