ZJ/WJ Front Drive Shaft Package
This package includes a 1310 series double cardan style drive shaft, a 1310 double cardan yoke for the transfer case, and a u-bolt style yoke for the pinion. This is what you need to eliminate that pesky cv joint at each end of your stock drive shaft and replace them with universal joints. Works on vehicles with 4" of lift or less. This shaft is built using our premium XC spline and slip yoke. If your are interested in our shorter S spline, call to order.
The transfer case will need either a 26 spline or a 32 spline yoke. Unless you have the NP247 transfer case which is always 32, your will need to count the splines in order to get the correct yoke. If you prefer not to count the splines, you can buy the shaft with both possible transfer case yokes at a discounted price. See the different product options above.
Jeep Grand Cherokee front drive shaft replacement is a good idea for almost any ZJ or WJ version Grand Cherokee that is still running a stock drive shaft. stock front drive shafts used fairly low grade components. Add a lift, bigger tires, and years of wear and tear and the result could be badly worn or even worse a broken stock drive shaft. Tom Wood's Grand Cherokee drive shafts are built using only the highest quality components.
Key product features
- 2" diameter 0.120" wall USA made DOM tube.
- Bigger and stronger than stock spline stub.
- Forged slip yoke.
- Greaseable CV center ball.
- Your choice between Tom Wood's exclusive Gold Seal greaseable universal joints or Spicer non-greaseable joints.
- Comes with new CV bolts with reduced head for ease of installation.
- Best of all every shaft is custom built to whatever length you need. So you can be sure that you will get the right thing the first time around.
- Custom made drive shafts are shipped one business day after the order is received. How is that possible you ask? Magic. Magic and hard work.
IMPORTANT: Click the link below to make sure you are looking at the right product. This drive shaft package is a replacement for the Rezeppa-Rezeppa drive shaft. Once there, click the drive shaft photo to go to the tech page showing how to correctly measure.